Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering an incredibly smooth ride over even the most challenging terrain, the Giant Defy Advanced P... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering an incredibly smooth ride over even the most challenging terrain, the Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 is an endurance road bike that will enable you to perform at your very best on even the longest and hardest of rides.
Blending light weight, stiffness and compliance the Advanced-Grade carbon composite disc specific frame and full carbon fork, offer an incredibly smooth ride thanks to the ultra-thin, flattened seatstays and D-fuse seat seatpost that work to smooth out rough roads. Combined with a slightly more upright endurance geometry this helps to reduce fatigue so that you can stay fresh in the saddle for longer.
Designed specifically for disc brakes the Defy features Shimano RS 805 hydraulic disc brakes with 12mm thru-axles front and rear, for refined all-weather braking confidence and control. The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain, with compact chainset and wide range cassette, offers silky-smooth shifting while the carbon composite SLR 1 Disc wheelset offers ultralight rolling performance over all road surfaces.
The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 is engineered for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is Di2 ready and offers an incredibly smooth ride
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork with tapered, OverDrive Steerer
- Endurance geometry for a comfortable, efficient ride
- Shimano BR RS-805 hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting over a wide range of gears
- Giant SLR 1 Disc wheels for ultra-lightweight rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/Blue
- Weight: 7.9kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact SL
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano ST-RS685
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 34/50
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-71 press fit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11x32
Chain: KMC X11SL-1
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rims: Giant SLR 1 Disc WheelSystem
Front Hub: 12mmThru-Axle
Rear Hub: 12mmThru-Axle
Tyres: Giant Gavia SL Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Front, Giant Gavia SL Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SL Composite
Pedals: Not Included