A smooth ride to keep you fresh in the saddle for longer. The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 is an endurance road bike that is built for long distance rides over challenging road surfaces. With the designed in compliance of the advanced carbon composite frame combined with the D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost, this bike offers and incredibly smooth ride while still being fast and efficient.
- Advanced Grade carbon composite frame offers a smooth, efficient ride
- Full Advanced Grade carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with wide range cassette
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant SLR 1 30 carbon wheels with tubeless Gavia tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Carbon/Electric Blue/Red
- The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Smooth, superlight and built for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this new, re-engineered Defy Advanced Pro represents the pinnacle of endurance road performance.
Engineered compliance: Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smooth ride quality ensuring less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system work seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Total control: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and on rough roads.
Versatility: Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 32c) and disc brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionised the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping top tube (from the head tube to the seat tube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
Compliance Tuned Technology
Specific composite layup and tube shaping, including ultra-thin and flattened seat stays, a low seat stay/seat tube junction and thin, slightly curved fork legs combine for a balanced, compliant ride quality and reduced rider fatigue.
Named for the shape of the seatpost and handlebar, the lightweight D fuse components work as part of the bike to significantly reduce road vibrations and aid compliance.
Disc brake integration
The frame and fork are engineered specifically for disc brakes for reliable braking performance in all weather and road conditions.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)