Giant Ease-E+ 2 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Easy cycling. The Giant Ease-E+ 2 is an electric bike that is ideal for city cycling and cycle path ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Easy cycling. The Giant Ease-E+ 2 is an electric bike that is ideal for city cycling and cycle path adventures. The hub drive motor will help you get up to speed as well as making the climbs a lot more manageable. The low step frame makes getting on and off the bike much easier. The front and rear lights are powered from the main battery pack and the rear mounted battery pack doubles up as a luggage rack. The Ease-E is an affordable way to experience the benefits of e bike cycling.
- ALUXX aluminium frame offers a comfortable cycling position
- Front hub drive motor makes cycling much easier
- Shimano 1x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Mudguards, lights and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Grey
- The Giant Ease-E+ 2 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Silent drive front hub motor, 30Nm
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 300, 36V
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Connectivity: Giant E-Bike smart phone app
Go further, go faster and go green with the Ease E+.
RideContol ONE: User friendly buttons that are easy to use whilst riding.
CANBUS head unit: The Ease E+ will now work with Giant’s Service Tool making diagnostics and software updates simple.
Easy handling: The low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off and offers a comfortable, confident ride.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
RideControl ONE: Takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App* to function as your E-bike display.
Small, integrated buttons let you shift through support modes with ease. The buttons are designed to use in all conditions. They are more robust and designed with a pattern for added grip. The controls are thoughtfully designed with LED lighting that shows your battery level and support mode while you are riding. The RideControl ONE has a minimalist design, displaying the essential information needed to help riders perform their best.
SMART INTEGRATION: Smart, minimalist technology and design featuring integrated control buttons.
EASY HANDLING: With only a few button controls and indicators, it offers simple control of your E-bike
Carrier EnergyPak: The city-style Carrier EnergyPak helps you ride with more comfort and ease, providing 300Wh and 400Wh of power. This means you can ride further knowing you will reach your destination. This type of battery is positioned on the carrier of a city E-bike. It’s very easy to charge— you can remove the battery to charge it if necessary. The total weight of these EnergyPaks is 3.1kg, which makes them easy to handle.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: Seamlessly integrated into the carrier design, which gives these E-bike models a more modern and streamlined look.
HIGHER SAFETY STANDARDS: The racks offer extra protection to the EnergyPak, which results in higher safety standards.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Front Brake:||Linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||Linear pull|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro w/integrated bell|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M310 Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano 8 speed Tourney Revoshift|
|Rims:||Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19|
|Front Hub:||Giant SyncDrive motor|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminum cassette hub|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K-west 700x37mm w/reflective side walls|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K-west 700x37mm w/reflective side walls|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Nuvola|
|Chainset:||Giant aluminum 38T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Giant PedalPlus BB sensor, cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-20 12-32|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl ONE|