Giant FastRoad E+ 2018 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Fast-Road-E+ will get you commuting faster than ever before, and all without breaking a sw... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Giant Fast-Road-E+ will get you commuting faster than ever before, and all without breaking a sweat. The Giant SyncDrive Sport motor and battery are integrated into the ALUXX-SL alloy frame, giving it subtle styling. This flat-bar electric road bike comes with powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes so control is at your fingertips.
- Giant ALUXX SL frame with integrated battery
- Giant SyncDrive Sport, powerful 80Nm central motor
- Giant RideControl EVO large screen display
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is slick and reliable
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/NeonYellow
- The Giant FastRoad-E+ is available with 0% APR finance
Smooth efficient feel, flat bar geometry control with the added bonus of power. Perfect for staying fit or a fast commute.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, Tapered Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect flatbar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant GX28 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 32-622 (28 x 1.25) RaceGuard|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 32-622 (28 x 1.25) RaceGuard|
|Seat Post:||Giant Connect 27.2x400|
|Chainset:||Giant custom forged by FSA, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated into motor|
|Chain:||KMC X.10e, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra 11x32, 10-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant FastRoad E+ 2018 - Electric Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this so that my commute didn't leave me feeling jaded at work. Well it's done the trick, really comfortable riding position and some battery assist on those short steep sections. Have also used for a quick session in the evening (just like on the video!). Wasn't convinced by hybrid technology on a bike but won't be going back anytime soon.
Bought this so that my commute didn't leave me feeling jaded at work. Well it's done the trick, really comfortable riding position and some battery assist on those short steep sections. Have also used for a quick session in the evening (just like on the video!). Wasn't convinced by hybrid technology on a bike but won't be going back anytime soon.Close review