Giant FastRoad SLR 1 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick and assured on the city streets. The Giant FastRoad SLR 1 is a rapid flat bar road bike that f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick and assured on the city streets. The Giant FastRoad SLR 1 is a rapid flat bar road bike that features a lightweight alloy frame with a carbon composite fork and seatpost to deliver a smooth efficient ride. The Fastroad is ideal for rapid urban cycling thanks to the more upright riding position that offers better visibility than a drop bar bike.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant SR-2 disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Neon Green/Charcoal
- The Giant FastRoad SLR 1 is available with 0% APR finance
This agile and smooth-riding flat-bar bike offers an exhilarating blend of road bike speed and versatility. Engineered with Giant’s CoMax composite and the proprietary D-Fuse seatpost, the frameset delivers a lively and comfortable ride quality. Fast-rolling 700c wheels give you confidence and control, whether you’re zipping through the city or out on a training ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Flat with Contact Ergo bar ends|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant SR2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 2 Tubeless, 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 2 Tubeless, 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse Composite|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.