Giant Fathom 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get your dose of singletrack with more confidence and control on the Giant Fathom 1 27.5". The combi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get your dose of singletrack with more confidence and control on the Giant Fathom 1 27.5". The combination of a lightweight hardtail frame, 120mm suspension fork, 27.5 wheels with wide rims and cushy high-volume tyres delivers loads of traction, speed and fun on the trail.
- ALUXX-SL-Grade alloy frame with dialled MTB geometry
- RockShox Recon RL fork for 120mm plush suspension travel
- SRAM NX/SX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Giant AM 27.5” wheels with 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gunmetal Black
- The Giant Fathom 1 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame, 27.5 wheels and high-volume tyres, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of larger tyres that absorb bumps and give you more traction—so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
- Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
- Traction and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the confident, stable handling of 27.5 wheels with plush high-volume tyres—ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
- Trail tuned
More relaxed frame geometry and control-focused components deliver better handling on the trail.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 120mm, Solo Air, Taper, 15x110 Maxle Lite|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT400|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT400|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT401|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Giant Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6k DUB, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain:||TruVativ Descendent 6k DUB, 30t|
|Cassette:||SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50|