Giant Glory Advanced 0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Race proven at the highest level. The Giant Glory Advanced 0 is a full sus DH mountain bike for taki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race proven at the highest level. The Giant Glory Advanced 0 is a full sus DH mountain bike for taking on the most challenging tracks with confidence and control.
The Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is the lightest downhill MTB frame that Giant have ever made, yet is still stiffer and stronger than its predecessors. The progressive DH geometry is combined with 200mm of fully active suspension travel that keeps on working efficiently over stutter bumps and big hits alike, even while pedalling and braking.
The most successful DH race for the RockShox Boxxer Team delivers 200mm of composed suspension travel and is matched to the Vivid RC2 shock for balanced performance over the roots and rocks. The SRAM XO1 DH drivetrain delivers the secure shifting you need when flying over technical terrain while the Guide Ultimate brakes offer the very best stopping power.
Race faster on the Giant Reign Advanced 0.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is lightweight, strong and stiff
- RockShox Boxxer Team fork offers 200mm of composed suspension travel
- RockShox Vivid shock for easy set up and control
- SRAM XO1 DH drivetrain for slick, secure shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Blue/Black/White
- The Giant Glory Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Glory Advanced 0 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 200mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: RockShox Vivid R2C
Fork: RockShox Boxxer Team, 200mm Travel
Bars: Giant Contact SLR DH Composite, 800mm
Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller Direct Mount
Rear Mech: SRAM X01 DH
Shifters: SRAM X01 DH
Chainset: SRAM X01 DH Composite 34T w/ MRP G4 Mini (Composite Backplate)
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Cassette: SRAM XG795-DH 10x24
Chain: KMC X11SL-1 DLC Black
Front Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 200mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rims: DT Swiss EX 471
Front Hub: DT Swiss 240s, 20mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 240s, 12x150mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, DH, EVO, Vertstar, 27.5x2.35" Front, Schwalbe Magic Mary, DH, EVO, Vertstar, 27.5x2.35" Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Zero Offset
Pedals: Not Included