Giant Glory Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For the most demanding downhill courses, you need a bike that can handle what’s thrown at it. The Gi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For the most demanding downhill courses, you need a bike that can handle what’s thrown at it. The Giant Glory Advanced 1 is that bike, complete with a carbon mainframe and 8” of Maestro suspension out back and Fox 40 fork to take on the challenges. Shimano’s Zee drivetrain is robust and reliable, shifting smoothly, while the Zee 4-piston disc brakes are hugely powerful stoppers, giving you all the stopping power at your fingertips.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- Fox 40 Performance Elite 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- Fox DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock
- Shimano Zee 1x10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-AM2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Matte Carbon/Gloss Carbon/Rainbow
- The Giant Glory Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
When you’re charging through technical, pounding DH terrain at top speeds, you need confidence and control to stay on your game. With 203mm of fully active Maestro Suspension featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. Its lightweight, super-strong frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimized for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. The 63-degree headtube angle and longer wheelbase was developed and refined with riders from the Giant Factory Off-Road Team to excel on the steepest, most extreme DH tracks in the world.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, 200mm Maestro Suspension /ALUXX SL Rear|
|Fork:||Fox 40 Performance Elite, 200mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Coil, 20mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DHX2, Performance Elite|
|Stem:||TruVativ Holzfeller Direct Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL DH, 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Zee, 200mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Zee, 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Zee|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Zee, Shadow+|
|Rims:||Giant P-AM2 Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant PDH 20mm Thru Axle, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant PDH 12x150mm, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.35, 60 TPI, 3C, TR, Folding, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.35, 60 TPI, 3C, TR, Folding, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact SL Zero Offset, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Zee, 36t with MRP G4 Mini|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB80|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1070, 11x26|