Giant Propel Advanced 0 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race ready, the Giant Propel Advanced 0 is an aero road bike that minimises drag so that you can acc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Race ready, the Giant Propel Advanced 0 is an aero road bike that minimises drag so that you can accelerate and sprint to the finish line even faster.
The Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is constructed using a modified monocoque technique which keeps the weight down - it’s one of the lightest frame in its class - whilst keeping things stiff and strong. The frame is shaped using AeroSystem Technology which reduces drag helping you to slide through the air faster. Built for real world racing the down tube is even shaped to aid airflow around water bottles while the Speed Control brake and cable positions are also aero optimised.
The OverDrive steerer tubes and carbon fork deliver precise steering while the PowerCore bottom bracket area ensures that power transfer is immediate even when you really put the hammer down.
Offering the ultimate in shifting speed and accuracy the Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain features a semi compact chainset so you can really wind things up. The lightweight Giant SL 1 carbon/aluminium composite wheelset improves the Propel’s aero credentials.
Slice through the wind on the Giant Propel 0.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite aero frame is Di2 ready
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork with OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for lightning quick shifting
- Giant Vector composite seatpost is easy to adjust
- Giant SL 1 Aero wheel system for lightweight rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Carbon/White/Blue
- Weight: 8.1kg, Small tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Rear Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SL 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x23mm Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x23mm Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-71 press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Propel Advanced 0 2017 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
great bike for the money, really like the DI2, i'm 6ft 2 and ordered the size large 58 and fits me like a glove. overall outstanding value for money
great bike for the money, really like the DI2, i'm 6ft 2 and ordered the size large 58 and fits me like a glove. overall outstanding value for moneyClose review