Giant Propel Advanced 2 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lower your drag and raise the bar. The Giant Propel Advanced 2 is an aero road bike that makes the m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lower your drag and raise the bar. The Giant Propel Advanced 2 is an aero road bike that makes the most of your watts without compromising ride quality. Its lightweight carbon frame is tuned for quick, responsive handling whether you’re sprinting, chasing or making your attack.
- Advanced Grade carbon composite frame with cutting edge aero properties
- Full carbon fork is designed as crucial part of the integrated aerodynamic package
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Giant P-A2 wheelset with 25c Gavia Course tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Charcoal
- The Giant Propel Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Proven aero performance, sharp yet stable handling, and one of the lightest frames in its category. Propel Advanced delivers in all areas, and this version also features an updated, integrated rim brake system to give it better control. The frameset is engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimised for minimal drag. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the Propel Advanced is the complete package.
- Integrated aerodynamics
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, creates the best aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. A truncated-ellipse airfoil shape delivers the best overall aero performance.
- Total control
Integrated rim-brake technology delivers outstanding braking power in most conditions. The integrated Giant WheelSystem further improves control with a 65mm deep rear rim and a shallower 42mm front rim for added control in crosswinds.
- Unrivalled efficiency
The frameset, including the integrated stem and handlebar, features best-in-class weight and stiffness. Increased frame stiffness allows the rider to reach and maintain higher speeds with less effort.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Front Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Rear Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Giant P-A2 wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant P-A2 wheelset|
|Rear Hub:||Giant P-A2 wheelset|
|Spokes:||Giant P-A2 wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector, composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (forward)|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|