Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race proven aero technology to slice through the air. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2 is an aero roa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race proven aero technology to slice through the air. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2 is an aero road bike - with a carbon frame and full carbon fork alongside a carbo aero wheelset - that works as a complete system to help you slice through the air faster. Stiff, the Propel Advanced offers immediate power transfer and razor-sharp handling characteristics to help you perform at your best.Giant Propel Advanced review
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with aero tubing
- Full carbon, Advanced-grade composite fork with OverDrive steerer
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 52t/36t semi compact chainset
- Giant SpeedControl brakes for improved aero performance
- Giant SLR 1 Aero composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Blue/Black
- The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Every aspect of this frame is engineered as a complete system to deliver unbeatable aero road performance. Extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing was used to optimize every frame tube and angle in a process called AeroSystem Shaping technology. The frame is then handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s both stiff and light, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Purpose-built aero road technologies, including SpeedControl SL brakes and a Vector seatpost further enhance this well-rounded, wind-slicing performer.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced Pro-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Rear Brake:||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 22 speed|
|Rims:||Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.