Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cheat the wind without compromising your ride. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc is an aero road bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cheat the wind without compromising your ride. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc is an aero road bike that delivers next level road race performance. With incredible aero credentials combined with nimble handling and a great ride feel the Propel gives you a real aero advantage with the confident all-weather speed control of hydraulic disc brakes.
- Advanced grade carbon composite frame with cutting edge aero properties
- Full carbon fork is designed as crucial part of the integrated aerodynamic package
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for quick shifting precision
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant SLR 1 carbon aero WheelSystem for more aero gains
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Carbon/Neon Orange
- The Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The future of aero road. Lightweight, super-stiff and nearly invisible to the wind, this composite road machine offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. Plus with its integrated disc brake technology, you have more control for chaotic sprints and descents.
Integrated aerodynamics: AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse aerofoil tube shapes and Contact SLR/SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Total control: Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimises aerodynamics and control.
Unrivalled efficiency: Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials for optimised stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind tunnel data, engineers optimise each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
This full-composite, lightweight and highly aerodynamic seatpost is engineered specifically for performance road riding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Advanced-grade composite, Full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR Aero , composite|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||22 speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic|
|Rims:||[F] Giant SLR 1 42 Disc, Tubeless, Full Composite [R] Giant SLR 1 65 Disc, Tubeless, Full Composite|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Pawl driver, 12mm axles, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Pawl driver, 12mm axles, 24h|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, bladed stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL Forward|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra with Giant Power Pro Double Sided Power Meter, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, Press Fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-30|