Giant Propel Advanced SL 1 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race proven aero road bike performance goes to the next level. The Giant Propel Advanced Disc SL com... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race proven aero road bike performance goes to the next level. The Giant Propel Advanced Disc SL combines the impressive aero credentials of the previous Propel models with the consistent all-weather stopping power that only hydraulic disc brakes can deliver.Giant Propel Advanced review
- Advanced SL-grade composite frame with integrated Vector composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping consistency
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Carbon/Smoke/Red/Orange
- The Giant Propel SL 1 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Developed to meet the demands of Team Sunweb pros seeking every advantage in sprints and solo riding situations, this all-new aero road machine provides the ultimate winning edge. It blends proven aerodynamic performance with a new level of control. Re-engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimized for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is ultra-stiff and superlight. Disc-brake technology is integrated into the frameset, with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles delivering powerful braking control and superior wheel stiffness. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the new Propel Advanced SL Disc is way ahead of the pack.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost, Disc|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, Disc|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR Aero|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR Aero|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System 42mm Front, 65mm Rear|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System|
|Seat Post:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.