Giant Rail MTB Helmet AW17
- ShowProduct Information Rail is a trail-specific helmet designed for superior protection with 18 large vents for maximum ven... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionRail is a trail-specific helmet designed for superior protection with 18 large vents for maximum ventilation. Featuring GoPro compatibility and a goggle strap retainer, Rail is everything you need to conquer enduro or all-mountain terrain in a comfortable, lightweight package.
- Protection: Low density EPS foam and super-tough polycarbonate shell
- Fit system: Cinch Pro™ and Element Strap System™ with LiteForm™ webbing
- Ventilation: Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels.
- Visor: Infinitely adjustable and removable, extended protection
- Padding: TransTextura Plus™ X-odour anti-microbial pads
- Extra: GoPro compatible and goggle strap retainer
- Sizes: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm)
- Colours: Black/Grey / Yellow/Black / Black/Blue / Cyan/Blue / Orange/Yellow
- Certification: CPSC, CE-EN 1078:2012 & AS/NZ
There are currently no customer reviews
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.