Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The ultimate urban commuter bike the Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc is all set for the tough city stre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate urban commuter bike the Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc is all set for the tough city streets. Road bike efficiency is combined with flat handlebars for a quick, comfortable ride that offers stable handling and good visibility.
The ALUXX SL-Grade frame is lightweight, robust and features a comfortable stretched out geometry. Lugs for rack and mudguards add versatility.
Up front the carbon bladed fork provides precise steering control and also absorbs vibrations from rough roads for a smooth ride.
Hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful and consistent stopping power in both the wet and the dry. You can control your speed with confidence whatever the weather.
The Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the hills on your route.
Commuting, fitness riding or just getting out and about on the city streets the Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc will get you there quickly and comfortably.
- Lightweight alloy frame for easier riding
- Carbon fork for a more comfortable ride
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful and reliable stopping in all weather conditions
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Rapid 2 Hydraulic Disc 2016 Features are:
Frame: Aluxx SL, semi smooth welding
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, ALUXX OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect flat
Stem: Giant Sports
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano SLR440
Chainset: FSA VERO 50/39/30
Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO BB-UN26
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-32
Chain: KMC X9 w/Missing Link
Front Brake: Tektro HDC-M290 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HDC-M290 Hydraulic Disc 140mm
Rims: Giant S-R2 Disc
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road 32H
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road 32H
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant AC 28mm Front Giant AC 28mm Rear
Seatpost: Giant Sports, 27.2x375 mm
Pedals: Alloy with rubber inserts