Giant Reign 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Reign 1 is an enduro race bike at its heart. With RockShox suspension giving 160mm travel ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (5)
The Giant Reign 1 is an enduro race bike at its heart. With RockShox suspension giving 160mm travel to both ends of the alloy full sus bike, you’re well in control when the trails get steep. As your companion when you hit the mountain, you’d be hard pressed to find fault with the Reign, as the SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain allows ascending to be done without fuss, while the robust DT Swiss wheels and Maxxis tyres give you all the grip and traction you need to head back down with confidence.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 160mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe Air RT Remote trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain has massive range
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping
- DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Neon Red/Black
- The Giant Reign 2 is available with 0% APR finance
With updated geometry and suspension technology, the latest version of Reign is more capable and confident than ever. The re-engineered ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels, giving you more control on the most aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and now features the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous version. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all part of the package, making Reign the perfect companion for rowdy trail-riding adventures or weekend enduros.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 160mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyric RC Solo Air, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered Steerer, 46mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Air RT, In Pull Remote, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL DH, 800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 200mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RS|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two, 30mm Inner Width, XD Driver Body, Boost 15x110/12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Shorty 27.5x2.5, 60 TPI, EXO, TR, Folding, Tubeless,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 TPI, EXO, TR , Folding, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact S Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6K, Eagle, 32t with MRP AMG V2|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 10x50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Reign 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (5)
Good build quality and overall ride
Good build quality and overall rideClose review
Very grippy quick bike would recomend.
Very grippy quick bike would recomend.Close review
What an amazing piece of kit. All the components really compliment the bike along with the suspension to take anything you throw at it. The bike feels like its a part of you on the fast technical runs.. If you make a mistake then the bike can correct it for you before you crash out. What a bike I mean really..... What a bike.
What an amazing piece of kit. All the components really compliment the bike along with the suspension to take anything you throw at it. The bike feels like its a part of you on the fast technical runs.. If you make a mistake then the bike can correct it for you before you crash out. What a bike I mean really..... What a bike.Close review
Wow what a machine. The MTB reviews under estimate how good this bike is.
Wow what a machine. The MTB reviews under estimate how good this bike is.Close review