The Giant Reign 2 is a well-established enduro bike with big mountain capability that keeps its trail riding roots. The trustworthy alloy full sus frame has 160mm of supportive rear travel and a beefy 170mm from the Rock Shox Yari fork up front.
The large 42 tooth cassette and 30 tooth chainring in combination with the Maestro suspension design let the bike climb far better than the long travel suggests. Maxxis wide-trail Minion tyres front and rear, wide rims and boost hubs give confidence and stability for the descents.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frame with Carbon fibre rocker link
- RockShox Yari RC DebonAir forks with 170mm of big-hit suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT gives 160mm of rear wheel travel
- Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain offers precise shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Matte Metallic Black / Gloss Black
- The Giant Reign 2 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
From the bike park to enduro tracks to steep singletrack shredding, this all-mountain bruiser has swagger to spare. The lightweight, super-stiff aluminium frame is long and low and its Maestro suspension helps you float through the rough stuff.
27.5 agility and control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines and explode out of corners.
Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel, it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus a lower overall frame weight.
Enduro geometry: The lightweight and stiff ALUXX SL frameset features updated enduro-style geometry so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence.
ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology
This high-performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material
is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class
strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique
welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to
produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter,
stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium.
This technology is used in critical performance parts such as
Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages
all work together to create a single floating pivot for the
most active, efficient and independent suspension system
on the trail.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed
to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s
oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road,
1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer
tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved
efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)