Giant Reign 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From the bike park to enduro tracks and steep singletrack shredding, Giant Reign 2 all-mountain brui... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
From the bike park to enduro tracks and steep singletrack shredding, Giant Reign 2 all-mountain bruiser has swagger to spare. The lightweight, super-stiff aluminium frame is long and low, and its Maestro suspension helps you float through the rough stuff.
- ALUXX-SL grade aluminium frame offers 160mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork for 170mm of hard hitting suspension travel
- SRAM SX 1x12 speed drivetrain for a very wide gear range
- Shimano MT420 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium , Large
- Colours: Teal Grey
- The Giant Reign 2 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
Built on an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that’s designed to optimise its 27.5 wheels, Reign gives you the capabilities and the confidence to push your limits on aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and features a lighter, stiffer Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all aimed at maximising control on rowdy terrain.
- 27.5 agility and control
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
- Latest suspension tech
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel, it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Enduro geometry
The lightweight aluminium frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 160mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC DebonAir, 170mm, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, tapered, 46mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe Select+|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT420|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT420|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT401|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||SRAM SX DUB 30t, with MRP AMg CS guide|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Cassette:||SRAM SX, 10x50|
Giant Reign 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Really happy with the bike, set up straight from the box was really good only minor tweeks needed. First few rides were really enjoyable and the bike felt excellent on the gnarly stuff.
Really happy with the bike, set up straight from the box was really good only minor tweeks needed. First few rides were really enjoyable and the bike felt excellent on the gnarly stuff.Close review