Giant Reign Advanced 0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The choice of the Giant Enduro Team, the Giant Reign Advanced 0 features a carbon full sus frame wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The choice of the Giant Enduro Team, the Giant Reign Advanced 0 features a carbon full sus frame with 160mm travel, matching the front. A RockShox Lyrik controls the front, while a Super Deluxe Coil shock keeps the rear wheel planted. A 12 speed SRAM XO1 Eagle drivetrain gets you pedalling easily up hill, while the DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One wheelset and Maxxis tyres give you grip in rough and challenging conditions. Race and win on the Giant Reign Advanced 0.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 160mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RT trunnion mount remote rear shock
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain offer powerful stopping with slick shifts
- SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes are highly adjustable and powerful
- DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One wheel set with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matte Carbon/Blue
- The Giant Reign Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
When it comes to flying down the most extreme enduro terrain, this is the weapon of choice for Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders. Re-engineered for 2018, the all-new Reign Advanced features updated geometry with a longer cockpit made with a lightweight, super stiff Advanced-grade composite mainframe and ALUXX SL aluminium rear swingarm. The updated trunnion-mount Maestro suspension system delivers 160mm of smooth, active travel and incorporates a new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminium design. And it’s all designed around the performance benefits offered by 27.5 wheels. For competitive off-road riders seeking the ultimate advantage on aggressive trails, the new Reign Advanced is the way to roll.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite / ALUXX SL Rear, 160mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyric RCT3 Solo Air, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered Steerer, 46mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RT, In Pull Remote, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR DH Composite, 800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 200mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RSC|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One, 30mm Inner Width, XD Driver Body, Boost 15x110/12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Shorty 27.5x2.5, 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Folding, Tubeless,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Folding, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact S Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 34t with MRP AMG V2|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1295, 10x50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.