Giant Reign Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight enduro bike that thrives when raced. The Giant Reign Advanced 1 is a carbon-framed ful... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight enduro bike that thrives when raced. The Giant Reign Advanced 1 is a carbon-framed full sus MTB that loves to hit the trails with its 160mm travel front and rear. The rougher the better. A SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain will get you easily up the steepest climbs, while having all the gearing to go downhill quickly. Robust and wide DT Swiss wheels are wrapped in Maxxis tyres that give massive traction and grip, especially when the trails get messy. The steeper the better for the Giant Reign.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 160mm Maestro suspension
- Fox 36 Performance Elite 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with Truvativ Descendent crankset
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping
- DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Green/Black
- The Giant Reign 2 is available with 0% APR finance
When it comes to flying down the most extreme enduro terrain, this is the weapon of choice for Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders. Re-engineered for 2018, the all-new Reign Advanced features updated geometry with a longer cockpit made with a lightweight, super stiff Advanced-grade composite mainframe and ALUXX SL aluminium rear swingarm. The updated trunnion-mount Maestro suspension system delivers 160mm of smooth, active travel and incorporates a new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminium design. And it’s all designed around the performance benefits offered by 27.5 wheels. For competitive off-road riders seeking the ultimate advantage on aggressive trails, the new Reign Advanced is the way to roll.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite / ALUXX SL Rear, 160mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Performance Elite, 160mm Travel, FIT Damper, HSC/LSC Adjust, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL DH, 800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 200mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RS|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two, 30mm Inner Width, XD Driver Body, Boost 15x110/12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Shorty 27.5x2.5, 60 TPI, EXO, TR, Folding, Tubeless,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 TPI, EXO, TR , Folding, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact S Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6K, Eagle, 32t with MRP AMG V2|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 10x50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.