Giant Rev MIPS Road Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Light, comfortable, uncompromising performance. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionLight, comfortable, uncompromising performance. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Includes revolutionary MIPS brain protection system.
- Protection: 5 polycarbonate micro shells and Mips
- Fit system: Cinch+™ and Liteform™ webbing
- Ventilation: 21 vents, ultra-deep internal channels.
- Visor: N/A
- Padding: TransTextura™ Plus anti-microbial padding (5mm)
- Extra: Sub-foam polycarbonate internal Shell
- Sizes: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm)
- Colour: Black/Silver / Black/Gloss
- Certification: CPSC, CE-EN 1078:2012 & AS/NZ
Giant Rev MIPS Road Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great product. Comfy and seems to do the job great. Easy to adjust and setup for first ride. I would recommend to anyone.
Great product. Comfy and seems to do the job great. Easy to adjust and setup for first ride. I would recommend to anyone.Close review
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.