Giant Revolt 1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cycle on any terrain. The Giant Revolt is a gravel road bike that you can ride on dirt tracks to tar... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle on any terrain. The Giant Revolt is a gravel road bike that you can ride on dirt tracks to tarmac roads and everywhere in between.
The ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium alloy frame is both lightweight and durable. You get endurance oriented geometry, with ergo-shaped handlebars, which combine to offer a stable and efficient riding position for taking on any terrain. The puncture protection 38mm tyres offer comfort and control on rough and unpredictable surfaces. Full length cable housing ensures that the shifting stays smooth, even in muddy conditions, while the integrated X-Defender downtube protector protects you and the bike from road and trail debris.
Offering reliable shifting the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain features a wide range cassette and 34/48 chainset to give you all the gears you need for taking on varied terrain. Offering confident all-weather stopping power are the Giant Connect hydraulic disc brakes.
Get ready for adventure on the Giant Revolt 1.
- ALLUX SL-Grade aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon composite bladed fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Green
- Weight: 10.6kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Revolt 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Revolt 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
Stem: Giant Connect
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: Shimano R460 34/48
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500 press fit
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11x34
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant P-X2 Disc Wheel Set
Front Hub: Giant Performance Tracker, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Performance Tracker, Sealed Bearing
Spokes: Sapim Race
Tyres: Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Front, Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant Connect Composite
Pedals: Giant Sports