Giant Revolt Advanced 1 2021 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get ready to crush some gravel with the Giant Revolt Advanced 1. With its lightweight, endurance-fri... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Get ready to crush some gravel with the Giant Revolt Advanced 1. With its lightweight, endurance-friendly composite frame, generous tyre clearance and smooth ride quality, Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel or dirt.
- Advanced-Grade carbon fibre frame
- An advanced-Grade full carbon fork
- Shimano GRX 1x11 drivetrain
- Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium-Large, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Concrete
- The Giant Revolt Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Designed with purpose-built geometry for gravel riding, plus engineered compliance in a lightweight composite frame, the Revolt Advanced is the perfect way to push new limits of speed on variable terrain. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for high-volume tyres up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Details including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories give you a head start on any gravel riding mission.
Versatile gravel geometry
Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tyres up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
The Advanced composite frame maximises pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm axle, Flat mount|
|Fork:||Advanced -Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive Steerer, 12mm axle, Flat mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact, 8 Degree|
|Bars:||Giant Contact XR D-Fuse|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RX400 HRD hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RX400 HRD hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano GRX RX-600|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano GRX RX-812|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX RX-600 1x11|
|Rims:||Giant P-X2 Disc Wheelset, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant P-X2 Disc Wheelset, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Rear Hub:||Giant P-X2 Disc Wheelset, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Spokes:||Giant P-X2 Disc Wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Giant CrossCut AT 1 700x38|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant CrossCut AT 1 700x38|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse Composite|
|Saddle:||New Giant Approach|
|Chainset:||Shimano GRX RX-600-1 40T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Press Fit|