Giant Roam 0 Disc 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The all-new Giant Roam 0 Disc is a multi-purpose hybrid sports bike ready for when the tarmac turns ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The all-new Giant Roam 0 Disc is a multi-purpose hybrid sports bike ready for when the tarmac turns to dirt. A lightweight frame, smoothing suspension and increased tyre clearance. Head out on adventure.
The Roam 0 Disc is built around a strong yet lightweight ALUXX grade aluminium. Butted tube walls shave extra weight off the frame making it very responsive on all types of terrain. Upfront you get 63mm suspension to take the sting out of rough conditions. Fix the fork in place with hydraulic lockout to make the climbs easier.
Increase frame clearance lets you fit chunky tyres for added grip on loose ground. Fast rolling 700c wheels make for speedy commutes and fast off-road fun. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping in all weather and terrain.
Equipped is a super reliable and smooth shifting Shimano SLX 3x10 speed drivetrain with all the gears you’re going to need. From city streets to park paths and dirt trails, the Giant Roam 0 Disc is ready.
- Light, stiff & strong aluminium frame
- 63mm suspension to soak up lumps & bumps
- Fast rolling 700c wheels
- Powerful hydraulic disc brake are consistent in all weather
- Reliable and crisp 3x10 speed Shimano SLX drivetrain
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Black/Ti
- Giant Roam 0 Disc available on 0% APR Finance
The Giant Roam 0 Disc 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour NCX-D Air Sprung, Hydraulic Lock Out, 63mm travel
Bars: Giant Contact, Low Rise
Stem: Giant Connect
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Front Mech: Shimano Deore Trekking
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX
Chainset: Shimano Deore Trekking 26/36/48
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11x36
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm, Anti-Puncture Front - Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm, Anti-Puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant Connect Composite
Pedals: Giant Sports