Giant Roam 1 Disc 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Roam is a hybrid sports bike for those that want more off-road capability and to travel in... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Giant Roam is a hybrid sports bike for those that want more off-road capability and to travel in comfort. Lightweight Aluminium frame with large 700c wheels and front suspension to smooth out the trail. Tubeless tyres, hydraulic brakes and wide range gears let you climb and descend with ease and confidence.
- Lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour NCX-D LO for with 63mm of air sprung travel
- Rack and mudguard mounts
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give consistent and powerful braking
- Shimano Deore 2x10 drivetrain provides precise shifting
- Comfortable and balanced geometry
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Silver / Pure Red / Charcoal
- The Giant Roam 1 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Casual, yet always capable. Roam Disc is built for multi-purpose adventure, so you can follow your own route, wherever it takes you.
Lightweight agility: ALUXX aluminium frame lets you climb hills and accelerate with ease.
Comfort and control: Flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability and disc brakes provide added control on city roads or dirt paths.
Integrated rack mounts: Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing the bike to be equipped quickly and easily.
ALUXX Aluminium Technology
This performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||SR/Suntour NCX-D LO 700C Air, 63mm travel|
|Bars:||Giant Connect low rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BL-MT201 hydraulic disc 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BL-MT201 hydraulic disc 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT201|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 2x10|
|Rims:||Giant GX28 disc wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||CrossCut AT ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x38|
|Rear Tyre:||CrossCut AT ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x38|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Comfort Neutral|
|Chainset:||FSA V-Drive, 32/44|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x42|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Giant Roam 1 Disc 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Cant fault it, lightweight, good gear selections. Highly reccomend
Cant fault it, lightweight, good gear selections. Highly reccomendClose review
Still getting used to my new bike, looks good, the medium size feels bigger than the medium size of my previous trek bike. So my body is still trying to adapt to the shape.
Still getting used to my new bike, looks good, the medium size feels bigger than the medium size of my previous trek bike. So my body is still trying to adapt to the shape.Close review