Giant SL 1 Climbing Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Balanced attack. The all new SL 1 climbing wheelsystem features Giant's breakthrough Dynamic Balance... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim material: Lightweight alloy
- Rim type: Clincher, tubeless compatible
- Rim profile: ETRTO 622 x 17
- Rim height: 30mm
- Rim width: 23mm
- Hubs: Giant alloy
- Free Hub: Pawl drive system
- Lacing: front; 16H radial
- Lacing: rear; 21H dynamic balanced lacing (DBL)
- Spokes front: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull
- Spokes rear: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull
- Front axle size: 100x5 QR
- Rear axle size: 130x5 QR
- Weight per wheel system: 1585g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.