Giant Stratos Lite Kolor Up Road Cycling Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Lighter Weight, Better Performance. From endless climbs in blinding sun to fast descents in constant... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lighter Weight, Better Performance. From endless climbs in blinding sun to fast descents in constantly changing light, the new Stratos Lite offers a lightweight edge and a clear road ahead when your sights are set on the podium.
- Stratos Lite designs feature a lighter, thinner frame that is lighter than its predecessors, Stratos+ and Stratos, to provide a wider variety of options for cyclists to match their riding style
- Stratos Lite lenses are developed in partnership with the Essilor® Sun Solution™, which was founded in Italy and has over 40 years of expertise in the sun lens industry
- Lightweight, durable Grilamid TR90 frame can be shaped according to your face shape and is super resilient against impacts
- Adjustable temple tips allow for a customized comfort fit to keep glasses perfectly in place
- Nose pad and ear socks feature soft, anti-slip, non-toxic silicone rubber material
- Includes two sizes of nose pads customize fit to your face
- Quick, interchangeable lens design
- Replaceable ear socks
- Size: One size fits all
- Lens: KOLOR UP™ Road: Cat.3 (light Transmission 13%), ash green
- Package contents: Giant eyewear case, soft microfiber bag, 2 sizes of nose pads; extra clear lenses
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giant Men's Clothing Size Guide
Use the Giant size chart to find the best fit for you
Metric Sizing (cm)
|S||93 - 98||77.5 - 82.5||93 - 98|
|M||99 - 104||84 - 89||99 - 104|
|L||105.5 - 110.5||90 - 95||105.5 - 110.5|
|XL||112 - 117||96.5 - 104||112 - 117|
|XXL||118 - 123||105.5 - 113||118 - 123|
Imperial Sizing (inches)
|S||36.5" - 38.5"||30.5" - 32.5"||36.5" - 38.5"|
|M||39" - 41"||33" - 35"||39" - 41"|
|L||41.5" - 43.5"||35.5" - 37.5"||41.5" - 43.5"|
|XL||44" - 46"||38" - 41"||44" - 46"|
|XXL||46.5" - 48.5"||41.5" - 44.5"||46.5" - 48.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.