Giant TCR Advanced 0 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Refined road race performance for rapid climbing and lightning quick accelerations. The Giant TCR Ad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Refined road race performance for rapid climbing and lightning quick accelerations. The Giant TCR Advanced 0 is road bike that features a lightweight carbon fibre composite frame, with an impressive stiffness to weight ratio, so you can perform at your best on every ride. With a Shimano Ultegra electronic drivetrain you’ll never miss a beat on the TCR Advanced 0
- Advanced-grade composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting performance
- Shimano Ultegra brakes for confident speed control
- Giant PR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon Smoke/Neon Orange/Charcoal
- The Giant TCR Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
The most efficient race bikes have the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road. The TCR Advanced delivers on all three, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders. The Advanced-grade composite frame manages to shave every gram possible, while retaining pedal-stomping stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can rail corners at speed. And the Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 speed|
|Rims:||Giant PR 2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Seat Post:||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.