Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc 2021 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Re-engineered with updated aerodynamic tube shaping plus added clearance for larger diameter tyres (... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Re-engineered with updated aerodynamic tube shaping plus added clearance for larger diameter tyres (up to 32mm for disc brake version), the new Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc delivers outstanding all-rounder efficiency.
- Advanced lightweight carbon fibre frame
- Full carbon fork give light and nimble handling
- Shimano disc brakes provide all-weather performance
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain for smooth shifting
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Carbon
- The Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The updated, more aerodynamic Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, composite OverDrive steerer, disc|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 hydraulic, 160mm/140mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 hydraulic, 160mm/140mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||NEW Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset|
|Front Hub:||NEW Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||NEW Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle|
|Front Tyre:||NEW Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25mm, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||NEW Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25mm, folding|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Variant, composite|
|Saddle:||NEW Giant Approach|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11x30|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|