Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Dura-Ace Di2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Top racing performance. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Dura-Ace Di2 is a no-compromise road race bike t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Top racing performance. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Dura-Ace Di2 is a no-compromise road race bike that gives you everything you need to take the lead. A featherweight carbon frame and fork with integrated Variant seatpost offer comfort as well as the position to attack the roads. Shimano’s amazing Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset gets you moving along swiftly, and will practically pull you up climbs with its near-nothing weight.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frame with integrated Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset with Power Meter
- Giant SLR 0 composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia 0 tubeless tyres
- Giant Contact SLR Components complete the lightweight build
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Carbon Smoke/Chrome/Charcoal
- The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Dura-Ace Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
Power up steep climbs. Sprint for the finish. Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivalled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated seatpost design delivers a sublime ride quality to soak up road vibrations and reduce fatigue during your longest rides. And its proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with Power Meter|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.