Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc is an amazing climber that also gets hydraulic disc brakes to take ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc is an amazing climber that also gets hydraulic disc brakes to take on descents with gusto. Featuring a featherweight carbon frame and fork with integrated Variant seatpost for added comfort, this road race bike gets an electric Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for rapid shifting. Giant Contact SLR components and carbon wheels complete this race-ready package.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frame with integrated Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Disc composite WheelSystem
- Giant Contact SLR Components complete the lightweight build
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Blue/Black/Charcoal
- The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Break away on the climb or on a fast, tricky descent. The TCR Advanced SL Disc is designed to excel in every aspect of racing, and engineered to the precise demands of top pro racers from Team Sunweb. From the superior stiffness-to-weight ratio of its Advanced SL composite frame to its integrated disc brakes including flat mounts and thru-axles—everything about this bike screams high performance. The Variant integrated seatpost balances efficiency and compliance. Proven Compact Road geometry, an OverDrive 2 steerer tube, and the massive MegaDrive downtube all work together to deliver legendary handling that’s synonymous with the TCR name.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost, Disc|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, Disc|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.