Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From hors categorie climbs to cut-throat classics, this is the choice for top pros like CCC Team lea... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
From hors categorie climbs to cut-throat classics, this is the choice for top pros like CCC Team leader Greg Van Avermaet who need one machine to do it all. With its champion’s pedigree and an unbeatable stiffness-to-weight ratio, tthe Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 is engineered to win.
- Lightweight Advanced-SL Grade carbon composite frame with integrated seatpost
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon fork for precise steering control
- Carbon finishing kit for a lighter weight ride
- Full Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with Power Pro power meter
- Shimano Ultegra rim brakes
- Lightweight Giant SLR-1 carbon WheelSystem for rapid rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon
- The Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivalled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated Seatpost design gives it a comfortable, race-tuned feel and its tubeless Giant WheelSystem boosts speed and efficiency while reducing your risk of flats. The proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and confident control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it.
- Lightweight efficiency
With one of the highest stiffness-to-weight ratios of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
- Pro pedigree
Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness make this frame a top choice among pro road racers who have ridden it to victories at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France stages and other major races around the world.
- Speed and compliance
The Variant integrated Seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||CADEX Race 25, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||CADEX Race 25, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Seat Post:||integrated design|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SLR (forward)|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 with Giant Power Pro power meter|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|