Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Superior control in challenging conditions. The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is a versatile cyclocross b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Superior control in challenging conditions. The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is a versatile cyclocross bike that is a proven race winner.
The handcrafted superlight Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame features race-proven geometry, for confident control and efficiency in challenging conditions, alongside asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. The OverDrive steerer tube on the full carbon fork with thru-axles front and rear add stiffness for predictable handling and pinpoint steering accuracy. The D-Fuse seatpost helps to smooth out rough terrain.
The SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting in even the dirtiest conditions while the Rival disc brakes deliver confident stopping power when the going gets tough.
From technical ‘cross courses to dirt roads and even urban streets the Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is ready to meet the challenge.
- Superlight Advanced-Grade composite frame with race-proven geometry
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork for a smoother ride
- D-Fuse seatpost to take the sting out of rough surfaces
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large
- Colour: Carbon Orange
- The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact
Stem: Giant Contact
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1
Shifters: SRAM Rival 1
Chainset: SRAM Rival 1 40T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11x32
Chain: KMC X11SL-1
Front Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm rotors
Rims: Giant P-X2 Wheel Set
Front Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Rear Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Spokes: Sapim Race
Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Evolution Tubeless 700x33mm Front - Schwalbe X-One Evolution Tubeless 700x33mm Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SL Composite
Pedals: Not Included