Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A cyclocross bike to race on, the Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 features a super lightweight carbon frame... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A cyclocross bike to race on, the Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 features a super lightweight carbon frame and fork, with geometry that’s developed to get rowdy on the race track. SRAM’s Rival 11 speed drivetrain is accurate and keeps you moving reliably, while the hydraulic disc brakes haul you down from speed with powerful and easy to use action. The TCX makes for a great commuter too, especially on not-so-perfect road surfaces.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- SRAM Rival 1 1x11 speed drivetrain
- SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset with Schwalbe X-One Evolution tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colours: Orange/Black
- The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is available with 0% APR finance
In the fast and furious world of pro cyclocross racing, every advantage counts. Giant’s CX pros settle for nothing less than perfection, and this is the machine that meets their demands. The TCX Advanced Pro features a superlight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s handcrafted with race-proven geometry and asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. The innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance without adding weight, so you can pedal smoothly no matter how rough the course. The OverDrive 2 steerer tube system delivers pinpoint steering performance. Other innovations include flat-mount disc brakes, and a 12mm front and rear thru-axle for total control cornering, sprinting or climbing in dirt, sand, mud or snow.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, 12mm Axle|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rims:||Giant P-X2 Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe X-One, Microskin, TLE, 700x33, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe X-One, Microskin, TLE, 700x33, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse SL, Composite|
|Chainset:||SRAM Rival 1, 40t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130, 11x36|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.