Giant Talon 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Talon 1 is the perfect entry into the world of Mountain biking. This hardtail has the slic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Talon 27.5" Sizing
- Show MTB Hardtail Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
The Giant Talon 1 is the perfect entry into the world of Mountain biking. This hardtail has the slick 2x10 gear range needed for a variety of trails, with confidence inspiring geometry. Hydraulic brakes provide powerful braking while a lightweight aluminium frame and 100mm travel forks take trail features in their stride. A very capable hardtail for those trail and cross country rides at a great price.
- ALUXX Grade Aluminum frame
- Suntour Raidon with 100mm of supple suspension
- Shimano Deore 2x10 drivetrain offers precise shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Matte Black / Gloss Charcoal
- The Giant Talon 1 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
From dirt paths to singletrack trails, this aluminium hardtail will keep you rolling with its smooth handling and confident control.
Proven alloy performance: ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Traction and stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimise the confident, stable handling of 27.5 tyres and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
Trail tuned: More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
ALUXX Aluminium Technology
This performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon 27.5, air spring, 100mm, QR, LO-R, alloy steerer, rebound adjust|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDC M275 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDC M275 160mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDC M275|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 2x10|
|Rims:||XC-2 wheelset Giant Disc-21 27.5, tubeless ready, 21mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent, 27.5 x 2.4, 60tpi wire TR, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent, 27.5 x 2.4, 60tpi wire TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Comfort Neutral|
|Chainset:||ProWheel Vortex, 26/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||ProWheel Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X10 with Missing Link|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore, 11x42|
|Pedals:||MTB Caged, 9/16|
Giant Talon 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bike looks great with top spec and only having 20 gears is more than enough smooth and set up buy trends excellent.
Bike looks great with top spec and only having 20 gears is more than enough smooth and set up buy trends excellent.Close review
Really good quality for the price top of the range bike and rides so clean every time without a sugar problem and gears change smooth and very responsive brakes.
Really good quality for the price top of the range bike and rides so clean every time without a sugar problem and gears change smooth and very responsive brakes.Close review