Giant Toughroad SLR 0 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Don't hold back with the Giant ToughRoad SLR 0. This hybrid sports bike has no limits with a lightwe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Don't hold back with the Giant ToughRoad SLR 0. This hybrid sports bike has no limits with a lightweight frame and excellent spec – take the rough road home.
The ToughRoad is built around a super lightweight ALUXX SLR frame which undergoes advanced forming and tube butting to create the best strength to weight ratios. ALUXX SLR is the most advanced aluminium frame processing that Giant do. The ToughRoad is very fast and agile on all terrain.
Comfort enhancing features like Giant's D-Fuse composite seatpost and bladed fork absorb chatter from rough conditions to keep you in the saddle for longer. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer great modulation and consistent performance in all weather.
Equipped is a super reliable and bombproof 1x11 SRAM GX drivetrain. The 1x setup means there is no front derailleur or left hand shifter, making gearing much simpler. Giant's smooth rolling P-X2 Disc wheels are wrapped in wide 50mm tyres smooth out rough terrain.
Hit top speeds on rough roads with the Giant ToughRoad SLR 0 hybrid sports bike.
- Very lightweight ALUXX SLR frame
- Comfort enhancing composite D-Fuse seatpost
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes perform in all weather
- Reliable & easy to use 1x11 SRAM GX drivetrain
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Brush Aluminium/Orange
- Weight: 10.6kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant ToughRoad SLR 0 is available on 0% APR finance
The Giant Toughroad SLR 0 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SLR -Grade Aluminium
Fork: Composite, ALUXX OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact Low Rise
Stem: Giant Contact
Rear Mech: SRAM GX
Shifters SRAM GX
Chainset: SRAM GX 1000 36T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11x42
Chain: KMC X11-1
Front Brake: TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant P-X2 Disc Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Performance Tracker, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Performance Tracker, Sealed Bearing
Spokes: Sapim Race
Tyres: Giant Sycamore, 700x50mm, Anti-Puncture Front, Giant Sycamore, 700x50mm, Anti-Puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse Composite
Pedals: Giant Sports