Giant Toughroad SLR 2 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From zipping across fast gravel tracks to long distance tours the Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 hybrid sport... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From zipping across fast gravel tracks to long distance tours the Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 hybrid sports bike is all about adventure and exploration on unpredictable terrain.
The ToughRoad is built around a super lightweight ALUXX SLR frame which undergoes advanced forming and tube butting to create the best strength to weight ratios. ALUXX SLR is the most advanced aluminium frame processing that Giant do. The ToughRoad is very fast and agile on all terrain.
Comfort enhancing features like Giant's D-Fuse seatpost and a composite bladed fork absorb chatter from rough conditions to keep you in the saddle for longer. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer great modulation and consistent performance in all weather.
A 3x9 Shimano Acera drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for tackling the climbs and pounding the flats. Giant's smooth rolling S-X2 Disc wheels are wrapped in wide 50mm tyres smooth out rough terrain.
Hit top speeds on rough roads with the Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 hybrid sports bike.
- Very lightweight ALUXX SLR frame
- Comfort enhancing D-Fuse seatpost
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes perform in all weather
- Smooth shifting 3x9 Shimano Acera drivetrain
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Navy Blue/Green
- The Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 is available on 0% APR finance
The Giant Toughroad SLR 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Composite, ALUXX OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect Low Rise
Stem: Giant Connect
Shifters: Shimano Acera
Front Mech: Shimano Acera
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: Shimano M351 22/32/44
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN26
Cassette: Shimano HG300 11x34
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant Sycamore, 700x50mm, Anti-Puncture Front - Giant Sycamore, 700x50mm, Anti-Puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse Aluminium
Pedals: Giant Sports