Giant Trance 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride every trail on the mountain. The Giant Trance 2 is a capable full suspension mountain bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride every trail on the mountain. The Giant Trance 2 is a capable full suspension mountain bike that is equally at home on rowdy descents as it is on technical climbs. With 140mm of active full suspension travel combined with a 150mm travel Fox 34 fork the Trance is an ideal MTB for trail centre loops, cross-country adventures and even the occasional uplift day.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame is robust and lightweight
- Fox Performance DPS shock controls the 140mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 34 Performance fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for intuitive gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready wheelset
- Dropper post to make the most of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Metallic Black
- The Giant Trance 2 is available with 0% APR finance
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with Trance.
27.5 agility and control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines and explode out of corners.
Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front) it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
Trail-tuned chassis: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology
This high-performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm travel|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 150mm travel, GRIP2 Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT520 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT520 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT501|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX , Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 1x11|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Neutral|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, Boost, 30|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Press Fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|