Giant Trance Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight trail bike to shred the mountains. The Giant Trance Advanced 1 has all the quality com... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight trail bike to shred the mountains. The Giant Trance Advanced 1 has all the quality components you need to do all day XC rides, hit the bike park and even race enduros. The 140mm rear and 150mm front travel sets the Trance perfectly for an all-duty and efficient mountain bike to have a blast on. With a carbon frame and carbon wheels, climbing is a cinch.Giant Trance review
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float DPX2 trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem with Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue/Red/Blue
- The Giant Trance Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR Finance
Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race or ripping laps on your favorite local trails, Trance Advanced delivers cutting edge performance so you can climb faster and descend with more control. Now featuring 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, plus the superior all-rounder performance of 27.5 wheels, this progressive trail bike has been updated to perform even better on technical trails. The refined Maestro suspension system includes a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, which makes the whole chassis lighter and stronger. And overall frame geometry has evolved with shorter chainstays and a longer toptube for confident handling on aggressive terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, 140mm Maestro Suspension, ALUXX SL Rear|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 150mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2, Performance, Trunnion Mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL Trail, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RS|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||Giant TRX 1 27.5" Carbon WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant TRX Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Boost 12x148, XD Driver Body|
|Spokes:||Sapim Laser & Race|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Tubeless, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Tubeless, Folding|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact S Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6K Eagle, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 10x50|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.