Giant Trance Advanced 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight trail bike that take you all around the mountain without missing a beat. The carbon/al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight trail bike that take you all around the mountain without missing a beat. The carbon/alloy frame keeps the Giant Trance Advanced 2 honest, allowing you to easily power to the top of climbs. On the way back down, the Maestro suspension takes care of duties out back with 140mm travel, which is controlled by a RockShox Deluxe RT shock, while a RockShox Revelation up front gives 150mm travel to boost confidence. An ideal trail bike for all kinds of riding, you’d be happy riding XC epics or even enduro races aboard the Giant Trance.Giant Trance review
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air 150mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem with Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matte/Grey/Neon Orange
- The Giant Trance Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR Finance
Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race or ripping laps on your favorite local trails, Trance Advanced delivers cutting edge performance so you can climb faster and descend with more control. Now featuring 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, plus the superior all-rounder performance of 27.5 wheels, this progressive trail bike has been updated to perform even better on technical trails. The refined Maestro suspension system includes a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, which makes the whole chassis lighter and stronger. And overall frame geometry has evolved with shorter chainstays and a longer top tube for confident handling on aggressive terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, 140mm Maestro Suspension, ALUXX SL Rear|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC, 150mm Travel, Solo-Air, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Rims:||Giant TRX 1 27.5" Carbon WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant TRX Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Boost 12x148, XD Driver Body|
|Spokes:||Sapim Laser & Race|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Tubeless, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, 3C, EXO, TR, Tubeless, Folding|
|Seat Post:||NEW Giant Contact Switch, Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.