Giant Trance Advanced Pro 2 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Who says you need more travel to ride faster and have more fun? The Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29er 2... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Who says you need more travel to ride faster and have more fun? The Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29er 2 is a hard charging trail mountain bike that is fast and fun everywhere. The Maestro suspension system has been refined to such a degree that the 115mm of rear wheel travel feels like much more when the going gets tough yet won’t leave you feeling bogged down on mellower trails.
- Full Advanced Grade carbon frame is lightweight and tough
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock controls the 115mm of rear wheel travel
- Fox 34 Rhythm fork offers 130mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Guide hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Giant TRX 1 carbon 29” tubeless ready wheels
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Pure Red/Neon Red
- The Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29er 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Amp up your trail riding adventures with this all-new, all-conquering 29er. Whether you’re gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big backcountry loop, do it like a boss on this big-wheeled singletrack shredder.
29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus a lower overall frame weight.
Trail-tuned chassis: The lightweight Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 115mm travel|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 130mm travel, GRIP2 Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL, 780 x 35mm, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide T 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide T 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide T|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12|
|Rims:||Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless tires tested and verified to work best with Giant tubeless wheels, shipped with tubeless system setup from Giant factory providing the best tubeless experience|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless tires tested and verified to work best with Giant tubeless wheels, shipped with tubeless system setup from Giant factory providing the best tubeless experience|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Neutral|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, 30|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|