Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 2016 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all-new Trinity Advanced Pro is designed to be the world’s fastest triathlon bike in real-world ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed electronic componentry with single button bar end shifters
- AeroVault System: Integrated front hydration/toptube storage/downtube water bottle, integrated rear brake fairing
The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 2016 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite frame
Fork: AeroDrive Tri, Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid steerer
Bars: AeroDrive Tri composite base bar w/ composite extensions
Stem: AeroDrive Tri, alloy
Front Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Electronic
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Electronic
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT w/ Dura Ace Di2 Single Button Bar End
Chainset: Shimano Dura Ace, 36/52
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 11x25, 11-speed
Chain: KMC X11SL
Front Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rear Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rims: Giant PA-2, Aero
Front Hub: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed bearing, [F] 16h
Rear Hub: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed bearing, [R] 24h
Tyres: Giant P-SL2, 700x25, Front and rear specific, Folding Front, Giant P-SL2, 700x25, Front and rear specific, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Trinity composite, -20/0/20mm offset
Pedals: Not Included