Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 2018 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Wind defying speed. The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 is a triathlon bike that takes aerodynamics to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Wind defying speed. The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 is a triathlon bike that takes aerodynamics to the next level. It was developed using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, creating a slippery profile that’ll keep you competitive, especially with the AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade composite fork and integrated storage systems. A Shimano Ultegra groupset keeps you moving swiftly, while the Giant SpeedControl SL brakes w/ Ti hardware make sure you have speed control.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with Trinity composite seatpost
- AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry with Shimano BSR1 bar-end shifters
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes w/ Ti hardware
- Giant P-A2 Aero wheelset with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Electric Blue/Orange/White
- The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, the Trinity Advanced Pro delivers supreme aerodynamic performance in a race-ready package. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite, and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for real-world triathlon performance, it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing. And its unique AeroVault system includes an integrated front hydration unit, top tube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, actually improve the bike’s aero performance on the road.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Stem:||Trinity Alloy, with High stem|
|Bars:||Giant Trinity Composite Base Bar with Ski Bend|
|Front Brake:||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Rear Brake:||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Brake Lever:||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant P-A2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Seat Post:||Giant Trinity Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.