Giant XTC Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a build-kit ready to race with, the Giant XTC Advanced is a lightweight hardtail for riders who... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a build-kit ready to race with, the Giant XTC Advanced is a lightweight hardtail for riders who want see new mountains as challenges yet to be conquered.
The Advanced-grade composite hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the 27.5” wheeled frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride.
The ever-reliable Shimano XT 2x11 drivetrain will keep you moving to the top with clean, crisp shifting, while the XT brakes give you all the control you need to head back down the mountain. Fox’s lightest fork yet, the 32 SC (Step-Cast) Factory gives 100mm of terrain flattening suspension to keep you glued to the ground. Giant’s own XCR 1 composite wheels keep the bike to a feathery 10.0kg (for a size Small).
Float to the top with the lightweight Giant XTC Advanced 1.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for variety
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory Kashima gives 100mm of top level travel
- Shimano XT groupset for crisp shifting and consistent, powerful braking
- Lightweight Giant XCR 1 composite wheels are fast rolling
- Weight: 10.0kg, Small tested (no pedals)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/Blue/Red
- The Giant XTC Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Factory Kashima, 100mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL Trail 750mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rims:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin EVO, TL Easy Pacestar|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin EVO, TL Easy Pacestar|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Composite 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore XT 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 Press Fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11x42|