Giant XTC Advanced 2 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A cross country racer. The Giant XTC Advanced 2 hardtail bike has a lightweight carbon frame made to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A cross country racer. The Giant XTC Advanced 2 hardtail bike has a lightweight carbon frame made to fly up climbs and also handle its own on the way down. The Shimano SLX drivetrain is reliable and quick shifting, and the Fox Float fork gives you control through rough XC trails.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts allows versatile setups
- Fox 32 Float SC 100mm-travel fork with 15mm Boost thru-axle
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain delivers slick shifts
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes gives powerful stopping
- Giant XC-1 wheelset with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tires
- Sizes: Small, Medium Large, X Large
- Colours: Matte/Carbon/Neon Yellow
- Giant XTC Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Built around 27.5 wheels for XC quickness and agility, this XC race machine hammers up climbs and rails through rough corners. The Advanced-grade composite frame delivers absolute efficiency and a compliant ride to help soak up technical terrain. The Overdrive steerer tube and a 100mm suspension fork create flawless front end handling whether you’re climbing, sprinting or descending rough singletrack. The MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket help create a stiff chassis that makes the most of your pedalling power. And details including the integrated seatpost clam and internal cable routing give it a clean profile that looks great on the podium.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Performance, 100mm Travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 160mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT500 I-Spec II|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow +|
|Rims:||Giant XC-1 29" Wheelset, 21mm Inner Width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis IKON 29x2.2" Folding, 60 TPI, TR/EXO, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis IKON 29x2.2" Folding, 60 TPI, TR/EXO, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Composite, 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.