Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and responsive. The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 hardtail is made for the racetrack, pushing out X... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and responsive. The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 hardtail is made for the racetrack, pushing out XC laps at lightning pace. If you’re looking for a mountain bike to get you on a podium, look no more.
The Advanced-grade composite hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the 29” wheeled frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride.
Boost hub spacing (110mm front/148mm rear) allows for a stiffer wheel build as well as offering you the opportunity of changing the 29” wheels for 27.5+ and massive tyres, should you be feeling wild.
Shimano’s ultra reliable and legendary XT 1x11 drivetrain makes sure you’re never wanting for a gear, while their consistent and powerful XT brakes keep speed under control. Fox’s lightest fork yet, the 32 SC (Step-Cast) Performance Elite gives 100mm of terrain flattening suspension to keep you glued to the ground. Keeping you moving quickly are Giant’s XCR 1 composite wheels for lightweight rolling.
Set your best time with the Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for variety
- Fox 32 Step-Cast Performance Elite offers 100mm of controlled travel
- Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain gives precise and reliable shifting
- Shimano XT brakes offer powerful, consistent braking
- Lightweight Giant XCR 1 composite wheels are fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/White/Red
- The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite 29", 100mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Remote LockOut, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact XC Flat, 720mm
Stem: Giant Contact
Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT
Chainset: Shimano Deore XT 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800 Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT 11x46
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XCR 1 29" Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant XCR 1 29" Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110
Rear Hub: Giant XCR 1 29" Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29x2.25" Snakeskin EVO, TL Easy Pacestar Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29x2.25" Snakeskin EVO, TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact Composite 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included