Giant XTC Advanced 29er 2 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Advanced-grade composite 29” wheeled hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightwei... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Advanced-grade composite 29” wheeled hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride.
Boost hub spacing (110mm front/148mm rear) allows for a stiffer wheel build as well as offering you the opportunity of changing the 29” wheels for 27.5+ and massive tyres, should you be feeling wild.
Consistent and reliable performers, the SLX disc brakes will keep you in control during any situation. Moving you along, the SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers sharp shifting in all conditions, wet or dry. Fox’s lightest fork yet, the 32 SC (Step-Cast) gives 100mm of terrain flattening suspension to keep you glued to the ground.
Put the power down and ride to the top with the Giant XTC Advanced 29er 2.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for variety
- Fox 32 Step-Cast Performance offers 100mm of controlled travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives precise shifting
- Shimano SLX brakes offer powerful, consistent braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/Orange/Blue
- The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Performance 29", 100mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact Trail, 740mm
Stem: Giant Contact
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX
Chainset: Shimano SLX 30T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT500Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11x42
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XC2 29" Boost Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25", Performance Folding Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25", Performance Folding Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact Composite 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included