Giant XTC JR 2 24w 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed for young riders to explore off-road trails. The Giant XTC Jr 2 is a hardtail 24” mini moun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed for young riders to explore off-road trails. The Giant XTC Jr 2 is a hardtail 24” mini mountain bike for budding young rippers.
The lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame offers plenty of stand-over clearance for easy riding while the suspension fork up front takes the sting out of rough trails. The easy to use Shimano 7 speed gears offer a great range to get them started up hills while the V-brakes give them plenty of stopping power on the way back down.
The XTC Jr 2 24” is a hardtail up for adventure.
- Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed drivetrain for easy shifting
- Suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail
- 24” wheels with fast rolling tyres
- V-brakes for confident stopping
- Size: 24”
- Colour: Black/Orange
- The Giant XTC Jr 2 24” is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant XTC JR 2 24w 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: HL Steel, 50mm Travel
Bars: Giant Jr MTB, Low Rise
Stem: Forged Alloy ahead, 15-Degree Rise
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney
Shifters Shimano RS35 Revo Shift
Chainset: Alloy 3-Piece 36T with chain guard
Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball
Cassette: 14x34 freewheel
Chain: KMC HV500
Front Brake: Alloy Linear Pu
Rear Brake: Alloy Linear Pu
Rims: Giant Kids 24" Aluminium
Front Hub: Joytech Nutted Type
Rear Hub: Joytech Nutted Type
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant Junior Lite Sport 24x1.95" Front, Giant Junior Lite Sport 24x1.95" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy single-Bolt, 30.9mm
Pedals: Nylon Platform