Giro Apeckx II HV Road Cycling Shoes
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Apeckx II HV Road Shoe offers the same style and performance as our standard Apeckx II, wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Giro Shoes Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure with N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Tailored to high-volume and extra-wide feet
There are currently no customer reviews
Giro Shoes Size Chart
Giro Shoes Size Chart
Please use this chart to determine the right size Giro shoes for you.
Giro shoes offer unparalleled comfort, durability, power and style. Available for road or MTB, they are built to last and easy to adjust.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.