Giro Chamber II SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information The Chamber II shoe brings the best aspects of our EWS and DH World Cup-winning chamber - the secure... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Giro Shoes Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Upper: Water-resistant, breathable microfiber, Laced closure with top power strap, Rubber toe and heel reinforcements, Rockprint details for enhanced durability
- Outsole: Tri-Molded SPD-compatible shank w/10mm setback (vs standard Giro MTB Shoe), Full Vibram Megagrip high-traction lugged outsole, Optimized EVA Midsole enhances pedal feel and cushioning, Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Footbed: Molded DH EVA Footbed with arch support
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Chamber II SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Only used a couple of times but quality is top and the shoes are comfy. Originals were large but this model seems sizing is better. I wear a 43 and have a wide foot and fit is fine. I also have a terraduroi HV which is spot on. Maybe an HV chamber?? However for normal feet these will be perfect!
Only used a couple of times but quality is top and the shoes are comfy. Originals were large but this model seems sizing is better. I wear a 43 and have a wide foot and fit is fine. I also have a terraduroi HV which is spot on. Maybe an HV chamber?? However for normal feet these will be perfect!Close review
Giro Shoes Size Chart
Giro Shoes Size Chart
Please use this chart to determine the right size Giro shoes for you.
Giro shoes offer unparalleled comfort, durability, power and style. Available for road or MTB, they are built to last and easy to adjust.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.